Kingspan Insulation at CIH
Next week is the CIH South East Conference and Exhibition at Brighton, from 3-5th March, and we are hoping to see you there.
We are on stand 64, where we will be showing all our latest products including the Kooltherm IWI system, the Optim-R flooring system and the Kingspan TEK building system. Not to be missed is our insulation ‘wheel of fortune’ with some great prizes.
Our popular quick guides and building regulation guides will also be available as well as our technical experts who will be ready to answer all of your questions and joining in some of the seminars and debates that are taking place as part of the conference.
For those who have a particular interest or involvement in the social housing sector, in terms of building construction or refurbishment, come and learn how we can help you, your client and / or your tenant to…
- cut heating bills whilst maximising living space;
- improve the indoor living space in terms of ambient comfort (temperature) and condition of the interior of the property;
- facilitate faster response heating from insulating well;
- lower the impact of fuel poverty;
- improve the value of the property;
- improve EPC & EI ratings of the property;
- meet or exceed the 2018 requirement set by the government for landlords to ensure their properties have an EPC rating that is at least Class E;
- meet disability access requirements;
On Wednesday we will be at the Hilton talking talking about “how green is your housing policy?”.
This talk will cover the following question; Are we going forwards or backwards with sustainable housing policy?
In the run up to this year’s elections we will be hearing from Simon Brown, DCLG on the progress of the Housing Standards Review and zero carbon legislation, and Rory Bergin, HTA will be assessing the potential impact of the main sustainable housing policy initiatives from the parties as they look to win over voters. Jeremy Kape, Affinity Sutton will assess what it all means for the housing landlord and Karen Jones, Kingspan Insulation Ltd will be offering a Supplier’s view.
Please join us for Presentations, a Q&A chaired by the Shelagh Grant, The Housing Forum and a Networking Lunch. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org (HTA Design LLP) to reserve your free place.
Share this blog post with your friends and colleagues by clicking on the social media icons below.